Perhaps the best way to ascertain what type of lawyer Susan Isopi is, here's a brief comment from one of her former clients. "I will never be able to express my appreciation for Sue's honesty, advice, outlook and genuine concern about me - as a person."
As Susan works through the elements of your divorce, whether she is in divorce court or sitting at the negotiation table, she wants you to feel a high level of client care. Feel free to call to talk to Susan today about the following issues and concerns:
- Child custody: Child custody and visitation agreements are reached with respect to the best interests of the children. Susan takes ample time to understand your needs as a parent and pursue the best possible outcome as vigorously as needed.
- Child support: In Michigan, child support is determined by statutory guidelines. However, deviations from the guidelines can exist in certain situations. Susan can ensure the fair amount is calculated.
- Property division: Susan can readily identify and evaluate complex assets involved in property division. If you are concerned about receiving your fair share of the marital assets, you can feel confident that choosing her services will result in equitable disbursements.
- Alimony: Whether permanent spousal support, temporary spousal support or any support at all is awarded will be based upon factors unique to you and your spouse. Whether you are seeking support or will be responsible for paying spousal support, Susan can ensure the fair amount is determined.
- Modifications: Susan represents people who are proposing changes to an existing court order and those who are contesting changes. A significant change in material conditions may merit a change in child custody, child support or spousal support.
Contact Susan today to schedule a FREE phone consultation